宾馆退房英语口语情景对话

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容正文顶部

我们先来学习一下退房的英语表达是:check out,相对应的入住酒店是check in.

下面是宾馆退房英语口语情景对话

Receptionist: Hi there. Are you checking out now?
接待员:您好。您现在退房吗?

Kane: Yes, sorry. I know we're a few minutes late.
凯恩:是的,对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟。

Receptionist: That's no problem. It's always really busy at check out time anyway.
接待员:没关系。反正退房的时间都挺忙的。

Kane: Oh, really. The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.
凯恩:哦,是吗?上次我们住的那家宾馆因为我们退房迟了一些就收费了。

Receptionist: The hotel isn't booked this week, so it's not a problem. How was everything?
接待员:这周宾馆没有预订出去,所以没关系。您这里一切还好吗?

Kane: The room was GREat. The beds were really comfortable, and we weren't expecting our own fridge.
凯恩:房间很不错。床真的很舒服,我们也没想到会有自己用的冰箱。

Receptionist: I'm glad you liked it.
接待员:对您的满意我非常高兴。

Kane: The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn't open this morning, though.
凯恩:但是,今天游泳池没有开,孩子们非常失望。

Receptionist: I apologize for that. We can't get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am.
接待员:我对此表示道歉。我们上午10点前没有清洁工清扫。

Kane: Well, we had a nice swim last night anyhow.
凯恩:不过昨天晚上游泳感觉还是很不错的。

Receptionist: Will you be putting this on your credit card?
接待员:您用信用卡结账吗?

Kane: No. I'll pay cash.
凯恩:不,我用现金结。

Receptionist: OK. So the total comes to $134, including tax.
接待员:好的,包括税金在内一共是134美元。

Kane: I thought it was $129 even. That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.
凯恩:我想平均下来应该是129美元。这是昨天我们开房间的时候服务员告诉我们的。

Receptionist: Yes, but there is an extra room charge on your bill.
接待员:是的,但是在账单上还有一笔额外的房间费用。

Kane: Oh, I forgot. My husband ordered a plate of nachos. Sorry.
凯恩:哦,对了。我先生点了一份玉米片。不好意思。

Receptionist: No problem. So...from $140, here's your change. Now, I'll just need to ask you for your room keys.
接待员:没关系。收您140元,这是找您的钱。现在请您把房间钥匙给我。

酒店英语宾馆退房英语口语情景对话,转载需保留来源!

郑重声明:本文版权归原作者所有,转载文章仅为传播更多信息之目的,如作者信息标记有误,请第一时间联系我们修改或删除,多谢。

后台-系统设置-扩展变量-手机广告位-内容正文底部